Touchstone Law Group LLP acts for numerous clients with respect to their business needs from the initial stages of registering business names, to incorporating a new company, to more complex corporate re-organizations and transactions.
Our lawyers enjoy working with their clients on their business needs including business succession planning, purchasing or selling businesses including all necessary due diligence, document drafting (whether share purchases or asset purchases, or other general commercial contracts), and completion of transactions.
We focus on providing reasonably priced service while striving to provide our clients with exceptional client service. Our lawyers are easily accessible and will keep you informed throughout the progress of your file.
We are pleased to assist and provide advice in nearly all aspects of your business law matters and specifically including the following areas:
- Incorporations including provincial, federal and extra-provincial incorporations or registrations;
- Business organization;
- Providing advice to directors;
- Annual maintenance and acting as registered and records office;
- Preparing dividend resolutions;
- Business buy/sell transactions;
- Due diligence;
- Corporate reorganization work;
- General contract drafting;
- Advice to start-up and mid-stage technology companies.
If you require any assistance on a business law matter, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following:
Una Gabie, Lawyer – firstname.lastname@example.org
We can be contacted by phone, Mon to Fri 8:30a – 4:30p at (250) 448-2637.